25 Sep Do you require a (DSE) desk or workstation assessment?
Staying legal with workstations
We’re not lawyers and don’t offer legal advice in terms of DSE (Display Screen Equipment) but based on the fact that according to the Health and Safety Executive, employers have an obligation to assess the whole workstation including equipment, furniture, and the work environment; this is where Perfect Balance Clinic can help you.
(DSE/VDU) Desk and Workstation Assessments – *Medical and Physio Approved
Desk posture and assessments are vital to your health at work. In a high performance environment we aim to deliver a high performance solution (at a fraction of the cost of other assessments).
If you are looking for a legally compliant, medically and physio approved DSE and VDU assessment with everything you need we can give you what you are looking for.
Currently we offer bespoke packages for many conditions and a whole range of services if they are needed. Price ranges are to suit a small budget or a larger budget and tailored to your exact needs.
Our specialists work with various sized companies from a single operator to a trading floor with 200+ staff we are able to service all desk and workstation assessment needs. If you would like more information and a free quote you can email us here
- Use desks for more than 2 hours per day
- Within your work you use a computer, keyboard or mouse
- You use your desk at home for more than 30 minutes a day
- Suffer from work related neck or back pain
At Perfect Balance Clinic, we understand the importance of being comfortable in the workplace. To help you achieve this, we are happy to offer our Ergonomics services to you or your company at very competitive rates. Our team are qualified to assess injured workers at work to reduce the risk of claim for the company.
Depending on the level of assessment required our specialist will spend between 30-60 minutes assessing and adjusting the operators environment. We always produce a detailed report to ensure recommendations are made from the days work assessment. We can also suggest suitably priced equiptment and chairs to suit most budgets and offer very competitive rates on this.
- Injuries at work cost society and employers around £7.4 billion a year.
- Musculoskeletal injuries resulting from poor workplace ergonomics account for 34% of all lost workdays injuries and illnesses.
- A properly set up workstation is shown to increase productivity by over 10%.
- 95% of workers’ days at work are spent at their desk.